Thursday 5 September 2013

Online Ordering and My Digital Studio now available! Plus a card ;-)

Hello there,
I am delighted to tell you today that you can finally order your Stampin' Up! goodies from me online!! 
This is going to make your shopping so much easier but please remember you can always contact me with any questions or queries you still have :-) 
The second part of today's post is all about My Digital Studio (MDS) where you can create everything from scrapbook pages to cards in a  flash with templates and regular new downloads to keep your projects fresh and exciting! For a look at what MDS can do please pop over HERE
This software is priced at just £13.95 or you can take advantage of the 30 day FREE trial!! So you have nothing to loose by giving it a go ;-)
Ok, so how about a quick card then??
I needed a few Thank-you cards and wanted to play with my Happy Day stamp set and I thought it would make a cute "flower" ;-)
 Colour combo is Strawberry Slush with Pool Party and a touch of (retired) lucky limeade ribbon,
Plenty of depth but quick and easy to make in multiples
OK, I'm off for today but will be back with you tomorrow with the start of the makes from card class this week.
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' hugs, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...