Friday 20 September 2013

Quick Chalk Talk Thanks

Hello there,
I have been busy today cutting loads of card up and generally getting ready for next weeks all day classes then work tonight so I'm a tad later than I planned!
This card was a super quick make using a Chalk Talk sentiment which I inked just the sections I wanted using markers so it changes up the look a bit ;-)
The paper is Quatrefancy speciality again and the retired tag punch it reminds me a a family or school emblem on this card don't you think?
 Love this scratchy look font and it fits lovely in this retired tag punch. I also added a few spots from Gorgeous Grunge in Pink Pirouette so it was nice a subtle....
 I made a paper flat bow with some off cuts I had sat around, I like to use up the little bits ;-)
OK, that's me for today, back tomorrow with the first of my Giggle Greetings class cards.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...