Wednesday 25 September 2013

Clearance Rack now in the UK!! Oh, and a card with You're My Hero stamp set ;-)

A day off from Giggle Greeting as there is lots of other exciting news...
Whoop!! I am so excited to share with you the NEW UK clearance rack, there are so many bargains on there, lots of goodies reduced by up to 80%!!
I am off for another look through in just a minute ;-)
So, want to know how to get there huh?
 Go to my ONLINE SHOP,  Click SHOP....
 This page will open up in a new tab, click on the Clearance Rack tab..
 and take a good look through, *TIP: I like to change the "show" (as seen below) to "ALL"  then you can just scroll through all the goodies at once ;-)
 Please note; the products on the Rack are first come first served and will not be re-stocked as they are not in any current catty so please order when you see to avoid disappointment! 
 So, onto a card! This one is for a guy hubby works with and yes, he is a fire fighter ;-)
Gotta love this set, I know it will get a lot of use here ;-) It's called You're My Hero and it's a bargain at just £13.95 in clear mount!
 these letters are called "Alpha" which it's actually a wheel stamp I have un-mounted. I just inked the letters I needed with the Pacific Point marker
 Fire Engines were also inked with markers before I stamped and then cut out adding them to stitched grosgrain ribbon roads ;-)
 Inside I inked and stamped off the fire engine onto scrap paper then huffed and stamped again without re-inking for a paler image
Right, time to get kiddies already! Where has the day gone??
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the ribbon as the roads! This is such a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...