Saturday 21 September 2013

Giggle Greetings Cat Card (1 of 4)

Hi there,
Last week I ran my Giggle Greetings class and I want to share with you today the first of the set of 4 cards we made.
I went with a Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate colour combo for this card and used the new Stylish Stripes embossing folder from the Autumn/Winter catty..
 We stamped onto watercolour paper with SU! basic grey ink (it's waterproof and gives a much less harsh look than black can) then we used ink pads and blender pens to colour in the images, I love this sentiment, so funny! ;-)
 and we added plenty of dimensionals and added some yummy Blushing Bride chevron ribbon across the bottom, the brad is a retired one from last summer
OK, back tomorrow with the "cheese" image from the set ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite sets! Such a wonderfully fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...