Tuesday 3 September 2013

Pleasant Poppies for Laura plus lots of offers and news!

Hello there,
I have a card to share today which I made for my dear friend Laura's birthday last week plus some offers and of course the BRAND NEW SEASONAL CATALOGUE TOO!!!
So, shall we start with the catty? It's choc full of Christmas, Halloween and Autumnal goodies. The layout in this catty is a bit different with all the projects and designs at the front and then the products at the back, I'm sure we will all enjoy flipping through though to find all the goodies we "need" to add to our stash ;-)
 Next up, an offer! 15% off when you purchase Papillion Potpourri and the matching Bitty Butterfly punch, to see a couple of cards I have made with either the stamp or the punch (or both ;-)) go HERE and HERE
That makes the punch with the clear mount set now £23.97 and with the wood mount set it's just £26.52! Message me to purchase yours

 Of course we also have a new "Best of" set, this month featuring Christmas! Whoop!! The best of sets are £13.95 and come in clear mount only, they all feature what  is considered the best of a previously released stamp set plus one original and new stamp in each set. They are all available until the 31st March 2014 :-)
 So, now onto Laura's card. I met Laura through SU! and we became great friends even though we don't get together nearly enough!! We must remedy this soon, now the children are back to school!
 I recently got my hands on this Pleasant Poppies stamp and was desperate to make a card with it so this is what I came up with...
 I stamped onto Naturals White card and coloured in using my blender pens and ink pads
 and of course I added a bit of decor inside too!
Right, that's me done for today.
I just wanted to quickly update you on my Christmas Kick Start Class, Saturday 28th Sept. is now FULL, Tuesday 1st Oct. I have just one place left but I still have spaces on Monday 30th Sept. 
Please message me to reserve your spot asap!
Thanks for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs 
 
Email: sarah-janerae@sky.com
or Call: 07974 946 651
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Places are filling fast, message me asap to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...