Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 3 of 4 with Giggle Greetings

OK, so today I have the third in my set of four cards we made using the Giggle Greetings stamp set last week.
Things have been really busy here with hubs working away this week, DS 1 working/studying late, plus all the usual goings on with the other children and of course I have been busy prepping for my All Day Class too, I will be editing the pics asap so sharing the cards here next week hopefully ;-)
Anyway, all that means that this is going to be short and (I hope) sweet post today...
I used yummy Silver Ribbon and the Cloudy Day embossing folder, which I didn't realise 'till today is retired, oops! It is, as I type, still available on the Clearance Rack for just £4.49! Check out the Clearance Rack HERE but please remember once it's gone, it's gone for good! ;-) The blue card is the yummy new colour Soft Sky teamed with Cherry Cobbler accents, it's a very summery feeling colour combo this, especially as it's grey and not that nice here! 
 As with the other cards (if you want to see all of them click on the 'Giggle Greetings' label at the end of this post) I stamped in Basic Grey and coloured in with blender pens and ink pads, I found with this image that less (ink) was definitely more..
 and an arty angle showing plenty of depth to this card to finish this post off for you today!
Right, that dreaded housework is a callin' Yay for me!
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 

1 comment:

  1. The clouds look wonderful on your fun and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...