Monday 9 September 2013

Washi Tape Cord Keepers

Hello there,
I have a cut way of keeping all those messy cords in order for you today. It was an idea I found on Pinterest (again ;-)) but I just loved the simplicity of it and so decided to have a little play. All you do is glue two wooden clothes pegs together, opposite ends away from each other, as shown..
 Then simply decorate with Washi Tape and use them to wrap your cords and cables around to stop them getting in a jumble! Simples! 
 and here are the Washi Tape designs, L-R; Seasons of Style (Xmas tape), This and That,, Gingham GardenWitches Brew (Halloween), and more Seasons of Style :-)  
Thanks for looking today and I'll be back soon with some cards for you,
Stampin' Hugs,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...