Sunday 29 September 2013

Calm Christmas, Day 1 of my Kick Start Christmas Class Series

Hello there,
This is going to be a picture heavy post as the ladies joining me had a choice of colour combos; Red which used the Season of Style stack or Blue which included the Winter Frost stack
I made each card in two colour ways, so for this series of posts I'm going to let the pics do most of the talking! Enjoy :-)
This card uses Calm Christmas...
 The blue colour way uses Midnight Muse, Pool Party and Smoky Slate colour way
 this sentiment is included in the set
 and a side view, with lovely Chevron Ribbon in Island Indigo;-)
 This "Red" version is mostly Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede, paper is the Season of Style stack and where the red comes in on this card as well as the Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon of course ;-)
 and this sentiment fits perfectly in the XL Oval Punch
 and a side view of this version :-)
and finally for today, together again, ahhhh, he he!
Right, that's all for today,
Thanks for stopping by 
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! I had overlooked the dove image, but it is so beautifully detailed and looks amazing on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...