Friday 27 March 2009

Alan's 60

Hello,

I'm back again to see if I can get this card to upload !
Yey! it worked...
I used my lovely new Washington Apple DSP for this card and I made it the same shape as yesterdays, The balloon and streamer are from the crazy for cupcakes set which I paper pieced onto the card, Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Glitter glue on the 60 and Glossy accents on DAD.

Quite simple really, but it is hard to make for a man who doesn't really have any hobbies!

I would love to know what you think of this one,

Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a man, looks really good :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! So effective & perfect for a 'man's card' Have a great weekend luv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nesties are the Mega deckled rectangles xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...