Friday, 27 March 2009

Alan's 60

Hello,

I'm back again to see if I can get this card to upload !
Yey! it worked...
I used my lovely new Washington Apple DSP for this card and I made it the same shape as yesterdays, The balloon and streamer are from the crazy for cupcakes set which I paper pieced onto the card, Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Glitter glue on the 60 and Glossy accents on DAD.

Quite simple really, but it is hard to make for a man who doesn't really have any hobbies!

I would love to know what you think of this one,

Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a man, looks really good :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! So effective & perfect for a 'man's card' Have a great weekend luv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nesties are the Mega deckled rectangles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've put your name in the hat. Good luck in the draw. Thanks for entering my giveaway :)

    Hugs, Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card SJ, hope ZOe had a nice day! Jules x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...