Friday 27 March 2009

One more sleep 'till Zoe's birthday !



Morning,

I will have to make this a really quick post I'm afraid, as it is Zoe's birthday tomorrow and I have loads to do (as usual!) Just thought I would share a couple of piccies of the little gifts I have packaged up ready for her little friends who are coming to her party on Sunday !

I was in paperchase on Saturday and spotted these pens and boys toys for sale and thought it would make a nice change from the normal party bags, I just prettied them up with die cut circles and Labels nesties then stamped with the Yummy set (from SAB) "A Little Something For You" onto Rose Red card for the girls and dark green for the boys. In Versa mark I added the little flower to the girls and footballs and Rugby balls to the boys , all from the All in the Family Accessories stamp set. Ribbon from stash, attatched with the Fastenater staples.
Well can't get Mr Blogger to do anything else so that will have to be it for today anyway :( !!!!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope Zoe has a good birthday and happy birthday to Mummy too. I always think Mummies should be remembered on their little one's birthdays. After all they had to go through all that pain for them ;o) Love your little gifts for the kids, really cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...