Thursday 19 March 2009

Loads of goings on

Morning, and what a lovely morning it is !!

Well what a lovely day we had yesterday, got loads done... both mothers day cards (mum + mil) One card ordered for a friend some colouring in, you are reading the blog of one happy bunny !!!

First of all today I have been given an award... twice ! So double thanks to you both, Sarah and Ruby, for thinking of me ((hugs)) Go check out their blogs they are both fantastic, Ruby does the most amazing things with die cuts (but I am slowly converting her to stamping, lol !!) and my fab SU! sis Sarah who is brill at making ,well, just about anything- boxes etc, Go look...


Now, onto the card !!! Today I'm going to show you the card I made for my Mum-in-law for her birthday which was on Sunday. I used an old Friday sketchers sketch for this as Iwas running really behind this weekend and just couldn't get into it. I think it turned out alright tho and she was chuffed with it, which is the main thing I suppose !! Papers are BG, Image is Gorjuss girl (which I had already coloured and so determined the paper) Ribbon from stash and the lovely brown flower came from.... the pound shop !! yes, I know, how good is that ? it was a long stem with about 20 flowers on it for a quid !!! Just took them off carefully and hey presto, brown flowers !!


Finally today I am going to show you one of the cards I made yesterday , now before I do I would like to say to Julie that I didn't visit any blods yesterday 'till the afternon (no time between gassing !) but I think this card is pretty similar to the one Julie posted !! The only thing I added after I saw Julies was the oval sentiment (thanks Julie for the inspiration!) but the rest I promise you was already done !! I am entering this for the Papertake weekly challenge too , which this week is something edible...
I used the crazy for cupcakes set which I watercoloured using inkapads, linen thread, and the oval all stamps* and matching punches* (*available 1st April, contact me to pre-order and get a free little something...)

Have a lovely day in the sun everyone ! I have a list of about 5 cards which I need to get finished today and Hubby has just rung from work to say can he have another 2 mother's day cards *eek* so I really must go and crack on !!

Please stop by tomorrow as I have some exciting news for you all especially if you live in the Southampton area....


Hugs for now ,


Sarah-Jane xxx


7 comments:

  1. Great cards Sarah-Jane, especially the one with the Gorjuss Girl. Thanks for the lovely comments about me! Well done for winning the award twice! How are your workshops going? Hugs, Ruby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your cards, it's hard to decide which one I like more!

    On the inside of OH's card it says "I hope you look that good at 80!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoo I love it SJ!!!! Isnt is spooky how we both did the same!!! Glad to inspire you too!!!!! Speak soon, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww Sarah-Jane what a bwautiful cards.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the cupcake!! Both are completely adorable!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Sarah-Jane! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...