Monday 28 June 2010

Long Time No See!

Hello,
Hope you have enjoyed this lovely warm weekend, gutted about the footie tho, Not good boys (in case they happen to be reading this! LOL!)
So anyway, my blog title explains a it about my post today, I have used the lovely A Rose is a Rose set which as mentioned I haven't used in far too long, here it is teamed with Pale and Perfect Plum, a gorgeous combo. Sadly Pale Plum will be leaving us in October so if you "need" this colour ink pad or card (or any other colour for that matter) then contact me for further info,

I cut out and layered some of the roses and leaves, Super soft white satin ribbon, great for big bows like this,
and a quick pic of the inside,


Now, before I go I thought I would share with you how I decorated my bone folders before the craft show I did, I used the very yummy stitched felt flowers, they are just so versatile,



Well thats all for today, I am taking Zoe to Paultons Park for the day today as she has another inset day (just Zoe this time)
Lets hope the weather keeps up, at least 'till next weekend when I am not working ;-)
Thank for dropping by,
Stampin' Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Two lovely projects but how did you make the hole in the bone folder without it breaking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ... Love your "new" bone folder ;o) How do you get the holes in them ??? Looks realy good !!!
    Greetings from Germany
    Dörte

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...