Wednesday 16 June 2010

Hello,
Advanced warning, very picture heavy post!! grab a cuppa... ;-)
As promised here is the boy graduation card I made last week,
Colours used were Basic Grey, Real Red and Ballet Blue.
Crystal effects used on the champagne and bubbles from New Years Celebration, Brad from Hodgepodge Hardware,

Spiral punch used along top edge, Sentiment inside from the retired hostess set as before,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here are my trenches! kids hiding in there somewhere...
Here is the fetching pile of rubble in my front garden, he managed to get 1/2 of it in this truck.
and the big cement truck filling up the drive,


and today they are laying the blocks! it's all coming on fantastic,
Thanks for coming by, I hope you are still with me!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...