Tuesday 29 June 2010

Thanks for coming :-)

Hello,
I have had a very busy couple of days again, car went in for it's MOT today, great excuse for IKEA brekkie tho ;- and the roof struts went on today too!
But first I will show you the little note books I covered for the ladies who came to this months class, just a little "thank-you" gift to show them how much I truly appreciate them coming to each months class.
If you are interested in joining us for next months class see side bar for dates and email me for more info sarah-janerae@sky.com
Back to the note books, I love this very summery combo of Old Olive and Whisper White, it reminds me of fresh green apples!
Old Olive DSP used on Whisper White card stock base, Just Perfect Alpha used with Itty Bitty Buds level 2 hostess set, (another underused set, eek!) with a little loop of super soft wide stripey ribbon on the side,

and here they are all together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, as requested, here are the latest photos of the build, here is the first level of the concrete floor,
and today's progress is the roof struts, from the front of the house,
and across the back
so great to see it taking shape, they have also re-pointed the side wall of the house this week. Had another quick look at the kitchens at IKEA today, still trying to decide on the final design ;-)
That's it for tonight, thanks for stopping by today and I will be back with my first ever attempt at a 6x6 scrapbook tomorrow, be gentle!
Stampin Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Lucky ladies! Those notebooks look fab all together don't they.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...