Sunday 20 June 2010

Happy Fathers Day and a Simple Boys Card

Hello
First of all Happy Fathers Day to all you men out there!
Hows your weekend going? We are having a very quiet day as hubby is back in hospital with his kidney stones! and for Fathers Day too, boo :-( We are re-scheduling it 'till next Sunday I think!
But other things keep going while he is away, the walls are almost finished on the extension so that's one good thing ;-)
I have been keeping busy whilst I am here on my own as I have 6 birthdays next month, all done and ready but I will have to show you as they come round as I know a few of the people read this blog!
I have a really simple card I made for Josh to take to his friends 13th birthday (ooo, teenage boys, not the easiest to make for, but I think this worked out O.K.) last weekend, it uses Sweet Pea dsp (only available 'till the end Sept so better get some quick!)
Name stamped with Schoolbook Serif alphabet, punched stars (what would I do without this punch for male cards?) Sentiment from A Bit of Birthday Cheer and a couple of Earth Elements buttons to finish it off,

Arty Angle, I layered the main sentiment and a couple of the stars too and roughed up a few of the layers too,
Sorry for the short post, I hope to be back tomorrow but off to hospital to visit the patient now, Thanks for stopping by and Stampin' hugs to you all,

1 comment:

  1. Hope hubby feels better soon Sarah-Jane. Love this boys card. Thanks for all the SU inspiration you give me. Ae you coming to Julie's next all day event?
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...