Thursday 27 January 2011

Happy Anniversary

Hello there,
So did you get snow this morning?? We had a little flurry which bought a smile to our faces but that was all thank goodness ;-)
O.K. onto today's card. I have an Anniversary card today, made it using Love You Much in Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake.
Lovely In Colour DSP flower made with the Boho Blossoms Punch and a gem brad through the centre,
I paper pieced the birds which you may have noticed is my favourite thing to do with these little ones? sentiment is from Cheer and Wishes and punched with the Modern Label Punch,

I stamped the background of the front and once inside with the large heart using Versamark and another little flower inside to finish it off,
and a little arty angle to finish,

So that's todays card, I have a long list of jobs to be getting on with today so I am going to have to dash off, back tomorrow :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card SJ~
    LOVE IT

    mandi xx
    No #1 Daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely anniversary card. Don't mention the word snow bleurgh! Twas nice and sunny up in Scotland today

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...