Monday 10 January 2011

Subtle Summers

Good Morning,
I have a very busy day today again, a long list of jobs to do! I hope at some point to make a card but I am not holding out too much hope as I have been trying for about 4 days now and my mojo appears to have disappeared completely!! Luckily I have a card I made last week to share with you today ;-) now, I used Sweet Summer (again) but this time I made a card in Subtle colours of the Blue, Pink and Green colourway I used before. So Pear Pizzaz, Pink Pirouette and Marina Mist for this one,



Super soft wide striped grosgrain ribbon with a button from the subtles collection wrapped around it,



sentiment from Basic Phrases punched with Word Window and finished with a Gem Brad,



and an arty angle to finish,



If you would like this (or any other FREE set from the SAB catalogue) then email me with your order :-D
Have a great stampin' day
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Love this SJ, I have sent you your "mojo", hope it arrives soon!!!! lots of love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Love the ribbon too!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...