Friday 21 January 2011

Sketch Saturday right on the nose ;-)

Hello,
Thank goodness it's Friday! now, I have heard a lot of this today, it seems everyone is needing this weekend off, so what you all got planned then? we had last weekend off(ish) so this weekend much to hubby delight we have a *very* long list of jobs to be getting on with, but first of all a card, I have actually been a little inspired after doing a bit of challenge blog hopping, I went to the Sketch Saturday blog and I LOVED their sketch this week, all be it that I am a little late to get into it, but hey ho, here is what I came up with...
Colour combo is taken from the Colour Coach, it is Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Baja Breeze, very summery don't you think? the stamp set is On a Pedestal,
I used the gorgeous Play Date papers and made yummy ribbon roses with In Colour Poppy Parade poly ribbon [only £5 for 1.5mtrs of each colour in this share] and finished it with a Basic Rhinestone,
a smaller rose with the buttons from the subtles collection,
here is the arty angle showing lots more Rhinestones and the little bit of detailing inside,

So, that's all for today, I hope you have a fun and more exciting weekend than we will be having ;-) lol!
Stampin' Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card SJ
    Stunning

    The colours look fabulous

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley colours!!! Those roses look gorgeous, very summery. I think we are having another "busy" weekend :( have fun!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, fun card. :-)
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so pleased you loved our sketch and I absolutely LOVE the card you've made! So summery and bright, those roses are fabulous!

    Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)

    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my sweet, I can't believe how long it has been since I visited, I love your creations, thoseribbon flowers are gorgeous and I love the After Eight Easel boxes, gorgeous!!!! Your Craft Room is looking fabulous too, Hope you are all well, Take care, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Its so bright and I love the little flowers they really are cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...