Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Hello there,
As promised I have the last of the Easter Treats for you today, I decided to make little goodie bags up for our friends kids this year rather than buy them an egg, I popped a choccy bunny in a cellophane bag with a few little treats too, I had 16 to make all together ;-)
I added a sentiment from the Level 1 stamp set Afterthoughts and punched it out with the new Decorative Label punch,
I made a background for the mini bottle of bubbles using the lovely Four Frames stamp set from the New mini catalogue punched out using the same punch which matches this stamp set perfectly. I did the kids initials using the (beautiful) broadsheet alphabet which I then cut out by hand,
Well, that's it for today short and sweet, I hope you have enjoyed the Easter ideas this week but do remember to come back tomorrow for this months Class Sneak Peeks, last couple of spaces left, message me today to reserve your place!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...