Saturday 30 April 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenges, Week 5 already :-)

Good Morning to you!
Well, did you see the most wonderful Wedding?? Wasn't it the most beautiful day, the dress, the kiss, the happy couple! I wish the both of them a lifetime of happiness :-)
So, back to business, I am here today with my DT card for this weeks Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog, if you have come from there then Welcome, if not, then do drop by and see what we are all about and why not give the challenge a go? This week is a colour challenge, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke and Basic Grey.
Now, going briefly back to weddings, I have made this card for my Hubby as it is our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Monday {2nd May}. Gee, that time has gone sooo quickly (mostly! he he!).
I have done lots of distressing on this card and used I {Heart} Hearts and Broadsheet Alphabet stamps,
I Stitched roughly around the edges of the Grey layer after distressing the edges and added a little embossed Square Lattice piece poking out from the torn corner,
L, V and E is from Broadsheet with a punched, stamped and embossed "o",
And a little look inside (before I write in it ;-))

Well, that's it for today, I will be back tomorrow with more to share with you.
 Please do have a go at our challenge this week if you get a chance,
Stampin' Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Firstly - congratulations on your anniversary! I hope you get thoroughly treated like royalty :)
    Secondly - wow, this card is beautiful! I really didn't like the heart set before, but you may just have changed my mind...
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! I tried doing something similar with the broadsheet alphabet before but couldn't make it work...think I'm going to have to go have another attempt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variation of our cards this week. They are all SO different. Love the grunchy look of this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. I love that you ahve used grey as main colour - it works well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...