Tuesday 7 June 2011

Get Well Soon Evelyn!

Hello,
Well, we did end up in IKEA for brekkie yesterday! and Jungle Jeans for a couple of hours of running (the kiddies!) and coffee and chatting (me and DH) a lovely day all in all :-)
But, back to reality today, all back to work and school and I have several cards to make plus I have to re-attach my punch bar as I purchased a cd unit to make a little storage unit/ shelf for my desk, more pics to follow!
But today's card is for a good friend and SU! team member had a trip to the hospital yesterday, I am pretty sure she will still going to be in there so I think I am safe to share it with you ;-)
I used a combo of Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Perfect Plum, I started with a page from the colour coach but ended up combining 2 combinations from the same page to come up with this, I like it, what do you think??
I used an old sketch I had noted down, I think it was a Mojo one but can't remember and my book is in the other room...
The Images are from Little Additions with a flower "cushion" made with Boho Blossoms punch and rhinestones to bling it up ;-)
Sentiment is from Sincere Salutations,
Another chair decorates the inside,
and finally the side view.
Well, I hope Evelyn is well on the way to recovery and I am sure you will all join me in sending her many well wishes, Big hugs Evelyn xx
and many thanks to you for stopping by today, back tomorrow
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...