Sunday 5 June 2011

Niki's Baby Girl!

Hello!
I have scheduled this post as I am once again at Lyndhurst Community Centre for the (mostly) weekly Craft and Gift Fair, please drop in and say "Hi" if you are in the area :-)
So, back to today's project. My lovely friend and SU! sister Niki had a beautiful baby girl, Sophie, a few weeks ago. When she had the baby,who was several weeks early, the DT on Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog (which Niki set up and runs) wanted to do something special for her and her hubby, Ben.
Organised by Becky we decided to make a double sided 8"x8" scrapbook page each which could be used as a visitor book for everyone to sign when they visit the new arrival!
Anyway, enough of me chatting, I will share the photos with you now...
I used a base of Crumb Cake Card with Pretty in Pink DSP from the subtles stack {on Page 91} and matching Pretty in Pink satin ribbon,
With the tag open to ready write in, the pale pink ink is Pretty in Pink but I also used Crumb Cake, Versamark and even some Regal Rose inks so it showed up a little more on the Crumb Cake card,
Little Additions stamp set and the baby-grow is a (retired) hostess set from last years mini catty, sentiment is Level 2 from this years mini, ((and it could be yours for free!)) Something to Celebrate.
and finally for today a close up of the top images based on the Top Note SU! exclusive die cut. "Congratulations" is from Curly Cute, one of my most used sentiment stamp sets,
Well, I hear she was pleased with the book and I look forward to seeing the rest of the pages, remember to check out the rest of the DT's blogs this week as I am sure they will be showing off their pages very soon!
Thanks for dropping by today and I will be back tomorrow with the card I made to match,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous SJ, I really think you should take up this scrapbooking! Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful pink and kraft go so well together! I know Lyndhurst quite well, my inlaws live in Hythe, and when we visit them I try to make time to visit Emerald Crafts in the high street! It's one of my favourite shops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...