Thursday 16 June 2011

More for Men!

Good morning to you!
Well, it's absolutely dreadful here today, it hasn't stopped raining this morning at all! It's supposed to be the summer isn't it?? lol!
Anyway, as I said yesterday I have had out Engraved Greetings and I made another card for a man using it. {It's O.K. this is the last for a little while :-)}
 Now, I made this card using a combo from the colour coach so I know the colours work together fine, I like the layout, I love all the elements especially the sentiment (as you know) however, I am just not in love with this card...
I think it might be the Pumpkin Pie, I don't mind orange, especially in the *ahem* summer, but I suppose I only like it with certain combos and this might just be a bit too far out of my comfort zone?!
Again I layered up the sentiment
and inside was decorated to match too,
Well, anyway, I am sure you guy's will let me know what you think of today's card ;-)
Thanks, as always, for taking the time to visit here, I really appreciate it
Stampin' Hugs for today

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC Masculine card SJ, I LOVE these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card for a guy, I like the bright colours and the the bold letters. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...