Tuesday 18 October 2011

Happy Birthday Kiera

Hello,
Another busy day here, Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class again today, I am going to be able to sing all those great Christmas songs again today ;-)
So, I have a cute birthday card with a matching gift card holder too, I have used Flirtatious papers and Aviary to make these
With Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon and a touch of ruffle Pool Party Ribbon too,
Love this little Owl
Dimensional view
and a little bird inside to pretty it up a bit
And with a matching gift card holder too, the Gift Card holder is made using the Two Tags die, full details are a part of my Handbags and Glad Rags Tutorial.
Inside the holder
I even stamped the paper bag to match
Picture heavy post today,
Before I go I must remind you that there is now less than two weeks left to take advantage of the FREE extra 5 ink pads and a mixed pack of the gorgeous In Colour card (Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder were used on this card set) bonus products when you sign up to become a demonstrator with SU! Have you ever wanted to turn your crafty hobby into a business? Message me for more details or for an informal, no hassle chat :-)
Right, off to class I go,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. So wonderful Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! The colour combo is stunning, and I love your little trick with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJ they are fab, love the Aviary set so cute! was lovely to meet you last week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...