Saturday 15 October 2011

Simply Stampin' Colour Challenge

Hello,
 A bit late posting today as I had a class this morning, it was a lovely class too, just 3 lovely ladies today but plenty of Christmas music and mince pies ;-) If you would like to come along to a class then please email me to reserve your place, they fill up really quickly though so please hurry to be sure you get the day you would like, dates and times are HERE
So, today's challenge over at Simply Stampin' Challenges  is a colour one, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White.
I recently purchased this blank "Boo" hanger and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it- cover it with the gorgeous SU! Halloween DSP!
and I tied some yummy satin ribbon around the hanger part 
and a bit of inking around the edges gives it a creepy, slightly dirty look
Well, I hope you like today's project, if you would like to join in with the challenge, hop on over and have a go, you just need to use one SU! product to enter, go and have a peek at the other DT projects too, some fab things as always :-)
Back tomorrow with another card for you
Thanks, as ever, for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...