Sunday 9 October 2011

Papercraft show and some swaps for today's training :-)

Hello,
** Before I share todays post I would like to just let you know due to popular demand I have added an extra day to the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack dates, Friday 21st October, message me to join in the fun!**
Big apologies for the lack of a post yesterday, I was at the wonderful Southampton Papercraft show organised by the lovely Sarah, thanks Sarah. What a lovely day meeting lots of lovely ladies (and Gents) and sharing some Stampin' Up! goodness :-D
*waves* to all those I met there!
So, I thought I would share with you some pictures of the table before the doors opened, unfortunately I forgot to take any "action" shots when my other friends/helpers came but at least I can share the table with you ;-) And a big thank-you to Nicky and Hannah for helping out too *mwah*
Like the Spooky Banner between the trees? and my Zoe who ran to sit in the centre when the camera came out! She totally doesn't get that from me!!
(You should be able to click on the pic's to make them bigger)
The left tree at the end
The right hand tree

There were also cards on the inside of the trees too,
Now, swaps. I am off today to Jo D's training day for some SU! fun and inspiration, there will be 24 of us there and so I have made this manyswaps, normally these are card fronts but I decided to use my SU! exclusive Candy Wrapper Die, I *heart* this die sooo much! I will be using it lots, especially for Christmas though, so I decided to use them in my display today
I used the Rock and Roll techique for the pumpkins, as I did on the spooky banner the other day (for more pics of that go HERE)
So, that's it for today, I will be back tomorrow with some more cardy lovelyness,
Thanks for stopping by today :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Jane, your desk is wonderful. What a nice tree.
    Se you in Paris ?!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...