and welcome today, you may have joined me on the way around the ILWS blog hop, if so you will have come from the lovely Pat's blog if you have no idea what I am talking about then let me explain! A whole bunch of SU! demos have joined together to "jump" from one blog onto the next showcasing products from the fab NEW Catalogue!
There will be a link further down this post to the next blog and at the very bottom of this post all the participating blogs in case anyone has publishing problems.
So onto my project, I decided to make a really SPOOKY Halloween Banner using the fantastic NEW Perfect Pennants die. I love it already!!
Yes, I know we could all sit and cut out little triangles but I am not kidding you, I made this in less than an hour (if you don't count the time I spent uhhming and ahhhing about where to put which image ;-))
OK lots of pictures coming up, I took a photo of each section going along, you should be able to click on each picture to see it closer...
Alphabet is the Timeless Type Junior Sizzlit Alphabet
I used retired Rich Razz satin ribbon but you could use Black ribbon or the 1/4" grosgrain in Razzleberry
I embossed all the large pennants with the Perfect Polka Dos Embossing folder
I used the fab new stamp set Jack of all Trades using the "Rock and Roll" technique
The hat and faces are in the stamp set too, the ghost is the very versatile Owl punch again!
And a close up of some of the scrummy NEW Halloween papers,
As you might have guessed I am a massive fan of Halloween, I love everything about it so you can rest assured I will be doing A LOT more Halloween projects over the next few weeks, be sure to pop by!
If you would like to place an order then please drop me a line and I will be happy to help :-)
Thanks for visiting today, the next stop on this hop is to go to the wonderful Claires blog
As promised the whole hop in one place :-)
1. Lauralou http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com/2 AlisonP http://www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com/
3 Glittermum http://www.mygroovystampinup.blogspot.com/
4. Theresa M http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com/
5. SarahLP http://stampingobsession.com/
6. Sassy Stamper (Elaine) http://www.thesassystampers.blogspot.com/
7. Sarastamper (http://craftingandstamping.com/)
8. JJ66 http://jan-crippin.blogspot.com/
9. Evy c http://evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
10. DonnaM http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com/
11. Scrappydiva http://www.stampin-divas.blogspot.com/
12. Natalie http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
14. Vicky http://www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com/
15. Maggie (maggiemae) http://thefineartofstampin.blogspot.com/
16. Julie H (The Crafty Bug) http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com/
17. Elizabeth (Stash Fairy) http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/
18. Michelle (ShellieStamps) http://michellescraftypaper.typepad.com/
19. Keren. http://www.kerenbaker.wordpress.com/
20. Emma (Daisydaye) http://emma-daye.blogspot.com/
21. Rachel (Rachel) http://www.stampingurl.blogspot.co.uk/
22. Valerie (valmoody) http://stampingwithval.wordpress.com/
23. Kara (KaraM) http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
24. Sarah (IOW Sarah http://www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com/
25. Tracey Rossos http://www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com/
26. Patricia (Beckscraft) http://stampinbeckscraft.blogspot.com/
27. Sarah-Jane http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/
28. Claire http://stampinupscrapper.blogspot.com/
29. Cupcake http://pinkycardsandcreations.blogspot.com/
30. Kimf http://kimfeecrafter.blogspot.com/
35. Tina http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com/