Monday 13 April 2015

Heat embossed Sheltering Tree by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
After a but few days at home, with a still poorly littlest boy, I'm back on here with the first of this weeks card class cards.
I recently purchased a tub of Blushing Bride embossing powder and I knew, with all the blossom around at the moment, exactly what I wanted to make using it with the Sheltering Tree stamp set! 
I haven't used this stamp set as much as I would have liked as I have been making the most of the fab Sale-a-Bration products these the last few months :-)
OK, let's take a look at today's card...
 I stamped the trunk in Early Espresso ink before stamping the leaves using Versamark and heat embossing with the Blushing Bride powder
 The swish under the tree was stamped in Pistachio Pudding and the sentiment in Sahara Sand
 an Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon bow around the spine
 I used Pink Pirouette card under the white (as I had no Blushing Bride ;-)) before adding to a Crumb Cake card base
 and one last pic before I go tonight :-)
Well, I hope you liked this card as much as the ladies at class enjoyed making it?
If you live in the South of the UK why not join us at my next class? It's Notecards and Postcards next time :-) Message me for details!
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. I tried it and found it worked perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...