Saturday 4 April 2015

Saturday Sharing Video: Watercolour Wash Card Tutorial; Day 3 of my Watercolour class

Hello, 
I'm here with my last card from my Watercolour Technique class last week.
This class was really popular (you can see the other two cards we made HERE) with my ladies  but this one was my favourite!
I used a Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe (I'm really going to miss these In Colours when they go in a few weeks!!) and Calypso Coral all tied together with a hit of Gold...
This Hello from the die set "Hello You" and it's part of the Crazy For You bundle (saving 15% when purchased together) which I cut from Brushed Gold card.
I tied on some yummy Pom Pom Trim and sparkly Gold Sequin using the Thick Cantaloupe Twine. 
I have explained how long these are and and share an easy way to attach them in the video ;-) 
The hello was only adhered at the edges, again more tips on this in the video.
And a close up of the inky wash to finish the photos.
So, here is the Video...
Thanks so much for looking today and I hope you enjoyed the matching Video too!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...