Friday 26 June 2015

CAS Hello Card using Greetings Thinlits by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
I was really excited when saw these awesome greetings thinits in the new catalogue as I think the font is just so versatile. I'll also let you in on a  little secret here, I have a lots of projects in the pipeline using these little beauties!! Bet that's a surprise, right?? lol!
OK, so this CAS card was born from the waste of another I recently made, can you tell which one??






Yes, it was this CAS Ice-cream card I made at the beginning of the month 
(you can find that post  HERE






So, back to this design, I had die cut the sentiment from the Rose Red card layer and was left with the negative which I backed using this cool, stripey green paper from the Cherry on Top DSP stack
 I used (again) the new, thick white card and embossed it using the large polka dot folder and sprinkled a few mini glimmer paper stars across the card
 I love this simple card and it used up a small piece of card that was going to be waste, that's a winner all round for me! What do you think?
Well, that's all from me for today,
I'll be back tomorrow with a new card but 'till then- go make something fun!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...