Wednesday 17 June 2015

Tuesday Tutorial: C6 File Folder Video to store your cards in using Stampin' Up! Products

Hello,
I'm a bit late today as I had work this evening then when I got home I was having a play with some of the features I recently discovered for fiddling with your videos on YouTube!! I'm quite pleased with these little changes so remember to keep an eye out for new, fun things in this weeks tutorial!
So, let's get onto the project I'm sharing with you today. I first designed these File Folders for standard C6 or half A4 cards about 3 years ago for a class but recently remembered it again and thought you might like to see how to make them too? 
I made the files with the new In Colours Tip Top Taupe and Cucumber Crush card.
 and decorated them using Cherry on Top DSP 
Front and back of the files
 I left the sides plain (the same as I did on the notecard files) so they would sit flush next to each other on my shelf
 These are quite  a bit larger than the notecard files see...

Ok, enough with the pictures already! Lets see the Video!

I hope you enjoyed this video and if you have a go at making these boxes please remember to share them with me here, I love to see! 
Thanks as ever for visiting tonight,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
Coming Soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, ooh, so excited! I made your SU Notecard version of this Folder and have been waiting for this version since you mentioned it. They are so easy to make - thanks to you doing all the hard work! ;) they are so pretty, and practical too! Would 6" x6" and C5 versions be possible, or would they require too much cardstock? I have tried working out, to make boxes myself, but my brain just doesn't work that way - thank goodness yours does, and thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed making these Folders. Thank you! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment ;-) I will of course have a go at making the two files you suggested so keep an eye out in the coming weeks, thanks for your suggestion!
      Hugs xxx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...