Sunday 21 June 2015

Sunday Sharing! X-ray Dinosaur with No Bones About It by Stampin' Up! FREE Tutorial!

Hi There,
Yesterday I realised I needed just one more like over on my Facebook Page to make it to the fab 400 mark! I achieved that and so, as I promised, I posted a Facebook first card over there :-) I also post most of my Instagram feed to my Facebook page so if it's quiet here on my blog you can usually find out what's going on with me by looking in either of these places ;-)
OK, so this is the card I shared over there today but for my lovely blog followers I have made a little tutorial on making the X-ray part of this card easily! You're welcome ;-) 
So, let's see the card first shall we?
 I stamped the solid dino in Crumb Cake and added the little eye and mouth as seen on the "bones only" matching stamp.
I wrapped linen thread around the bottom of the card and then unravelled it and bunched it together for this look.
 The X-ray part was positioned over the solid dino as if he was walking behind the screen. You could stamp the solid dino in any colour to suit your theme though - I like the thought of a girly version... watch out for that soon!
 And a top view to finish the photos today, but please don't go yet! 
Scroll down just a bit to see how to achieve this X-ray Effect easily :-)
Please feel free to PIN this picture to find this tutorial it again easily!! 
TIP: Hover over this (or any other) picture on here and the "Pin It! logo should be in the top left hand corner.
And here is today's tutorial for this X-ray look:
 And a little gratuitous collage of the card to finish today!! ;-)
Well, I hope you liked this card and tutorial for today?
And remember if you have a go at making it please remember to share it with me and link back here too :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

5 comments:

  1. How brilliant you are!! just love this card it's soooo great!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. My grandson turns 4 ne xxt month and he loves dinosaurs, this will be just the right card for him. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dinosaur x-ray?! How awesome is that?! Such a fun card and a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card thanks for the tutorial can't wait to have a go - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...