Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 2 of Dazzlin' Dozen Projects

Hello,
and Welcome to Day 2 of my close up look at the Dazzlin' Dozen tutorials! You will receive ALL these projects in Step-by-Step PDF tutorials with photographs, a whopping 117 pages! all for just £7.50!
O.K. Today I will share with you a close up of some pretty Tags which are included, the tutorial shares with you how to make multiples of these quickly and easily with the most effective size to get more from your card stock,
and an A4 Milk Carton, minimal cutting required and a great size for loads of things,
Go HERE to get hold of these 12 tutorials and I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks so far.
Well, that's it for today, we are doing tip runs with rubbish from the garden (joy!) but I did get a chance to play last night in my craft room for the first time in ages so at least I will have something to share with you next week ;-)
If anyone "needs" the FREE gift with a £75 order this month (trust me you do! it's totally yummy! pics coming so...) then I am placing and order on Tuesday if you would like to add to it. Just £1 postage if you live close to me, plus cost if I need to post it on to you or just £4.95 for any size parcel, delivered direct to your door, anywhere in the country.
Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back with more tutorial details for you tomorrow :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...