Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dazzlin' Dozen Projects Close Up Part 3

Good Morning,
This is a scheduled post as I am off out to Chessington today with the family :-D we are all really looking forward to it.
But before I go I have a couple more projects I want to share with you today, they are both from my Dazzling Dozen Tutorials, just £7.50 for all 12, 117 pages of step-by-step instructions just for you ;-)
So, the projects, now this one I am particularly proud of, it is a 2 section box, just the right size for Ferreror Rocher chocolates ;-)
and some Mince Pie Picks, well, I say for mince pies, I think they would look great in any Christmas party food!
So, that's Day 3 done, I hope you like today's projects,
Back tomorrow with more :-)
Thanks for dropping by today and Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...