Wednesday 24 August 2011

Join the Southern Belles for the Day! oh, and a card too :-)

Hello there today,
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join us at my very informal Demonstrator Training session on the 10th September. This will be a great day to come along and chat to me and some of my downline about the benefits, freindship and fun you too could have if you joined my team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. This session will run from 10-12 in the morning but if you cannot make this time please email me to arrange a time to come and chat that would be good for you. There is NO CHARGE for this session and I will also be making cakes ;-) and of course there will be some crafting too!
Please message me to reserve your place asap as places are limited. 
Of course, I have a card to share with you today too, my friend neededed a card for her daughters friend at Cheerleading, we were chatting about the options the other night and I realised that the Daisy #2 die would be perfect to make the poms!
the colours I have used match the team colurs, Night of Navy, Marina Mist and Whisper White with Platinum Shimmer paint on the edges of the white flower, ahem, I mean Pom!
As you can see, plenty of Dimension on this one, good job it was a hand deliver or I think it may have been a box job ;-) Sentiment is from Curly Cute,
and a little pom inside too to finish
More FREE gift cards here with you tomorrow.
And don't forget to email me to reserve your place in September too! I am really looking forward to my first "training" session with you!
Stampin' Hugs from me today,

2 comments:

  1. Super card SJ
    you won;t believe this but when I was trying to go to sleep last night I was imaginign making something like a pompom flower...like we used to do wuth wool!
    How bizarre

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...