Friday 19 August 2011

More Christmas Tutorials :-)

Hello,
How's things your way? We are off out today to do school clothes shopping, not my favourite but I might get a little look for moi whilst we are there and before the kids are bored rigid! Fingers crossed anyway ;-)
So, today I am going to share more projects with you from the 12 Dazzlin' Dozen tutorials, I hope you are enjoying seeing these, there are just so many to share with you!
I can promise you lots of other fun stuff next week too, I have been playing with my FREE gift (with £75 purchase) this week and have made 4 different cards using the ribbon and clips I received, this offer is only running until 31st August so you need to be quick (it's gorgeous, I promise)! If you "need" anything from either catalogues I will be placing an order on Tuesday, you can of course order at anytime too but as I have a class if you live close I can do post for just £1! Post is still only £4.95 for any size order placed anytime so why not get together with friends and save that way too? Message me for more info :-)
So, back to the turorails,
I want to share with you a box I have designed using the very versatile Scallop Circle Die to make the lid and base,
and there is also a tutorial for how to make this pretty bow using SU! 5/8" grosgrain ribbon,
And all the tutorials together
Well, that's todays little looksie for you, I will be here tomorrow with the  NEW Simply Stampin' Challenge, there is still time to enter this weeks competition which is a clolur challenge and there is a prize on offer to one lucky winner over the next few weeks too!
I will share the last two projects from my tutorial bundle on Sunday.
To purchase your own copy of these tutorials GO HERE, the cost is just £7.50 for all 12 tutorials, that's a whopping 117 pages of instructions with photographs for this bargain price!
Thanks as ever for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...