Friday 26 August 2011

More FREE gifts :-)

Hello,
I have some more Rich Razzleberry ribbon and mini clips for you today.
I have teamed this lovely colour with Marina Mist and Sahara Sand, I really like this colour combo and will definitely be using it a lot more,
I made this card for a friend using my flatter 3d flower. I really will post the tutorial for this on Sunday, I promise! It is all done, I just need to upload it but I have so much I want to show you it just keeps getting bumped!
I used the Marina Mist Designer Series Paper from the Subtles stack for this card. 
Curly Cute for the sentiment again, held onto a scallop circle die cut with a mini bulldog clip, also free this month, see HERE for more details.
I also added a few embossed butterflies made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit, another SU! exclusive.
and a bit of pretty inside too
That's today's card for you, I hope you like?
Back tomorrow with my Simply Stampin' Challenge card
But don't forget there is still time to enter this weeks challenge :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colours SJ. Jumped out from my dashboard and just had to visit. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the tutorial Sarah-Jane, always admire your flowers!Also very excited for the new Simply challenge!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO I sooo love these colors SJ!!!!!! So sorry I have been MIA summer and kids home equals lack of blogging LOL!!!!!! I will def be around more now that school is back in session :) Hope you are enjoying your summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...