Monday 8 August 2011

Wedding Day Wishes

I was asked by a friend to make a special large Wedding card, so this one is 8"x8", very large, I do find these a struggle usually but this came together quite quickly for a change ;-)
Anyway, the bride was wearing a pale Olive coloured dress I believe so Idecided on Pear Pizzazz, I recently purchased the In Colour DSP Stack, I love having the In Colours in the patterns from the usual stacks (different from the Level 1 papers) and the fact they are 12"x12" meant I could use them for this 8" square card, result!
I teamed the Pear with Sahara Sand (LOVE this colour) printing the sentiment from the computer
a couple of Vellum Card stock butterflies from the Bigz die Beautiful Butterflies and embossed using Vintage Wallpaper, just for a change! a few adhesive pearls to finish
Matching Poly-Twill ribbon although it does look a bit grey here, sorry about that, I added a pretty Filigree Brad and another pearl to the ribbon,
and a bit of decor inside to finish using the Scallop Trim Border punch,
Well, that's todays card for you, thanks for dropping by today and I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peek of my new tutorial which I have designed and made now, I just need to type up the instructions, watch this space!
Stampin' Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card,I love your papers and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I love your vellum butterflies Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Sarah-Jane this is so pretty! Can't wait for the new in-colours to come out!
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...