Sunday 14 August 2011

Dazzlin' Dozen Tutorials

Hello and a massive Welcome today!
I have been very busy this week {even taking my laptop away with us} typing up my NEW tutorials, but first of all I asked you, my lovely blog readers for some suggestions for names for these 12 tutorials. I decided I loved all of them!! but I especially liked Doreen's suggestion,
Dazzlin' Dozen Tutorials
as promised I will be sending Doreen a copy of my 12 tutorials (message me with your email address please Doreen so I can send it on to you)
I just want to say a big thank-you to all of you for your suggestions, it was a tough choice and I appreciate the time you took *mwah*
So, onto the tutorial I have been waffling on about for weeks now!
You will get 12 step-by-step PDF Tutorials in this Dazzlin' Dozen Tutorial pack,
 That's a massive 117 pages!
All this for just £7.50!
you will get an email sent directly from Fast Wagon, sent straight to your inbox as soon as payment has been made, no more waiting around for me to send it on, it will be with you within a few minutes!
any problems of course message me and I will do my best to help :-)
 I will be showcasing the projects over the next week or so, please be sure to pop by and have a look!
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and if you make any of the items I would love to see your creations!
QUICK REMINDER: LAST DAY TODAY TO REGISTER FOR MY BABY BLOSSOMS CLASSES NEXT WEEK! CONTACT ME NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Thanks for dropping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas display, very Christmasy, congratulations on all your hard work Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tutorial set, loved all the projects, trouble is I want to make them all NOW - lol!!
    Big hugs ... Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful page of tutorials; I know I can't make everything















    e









































































































































































































































































































































































































    what a wonderful assortment of patterns;


    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...