Sunday 28 August 2011

Postable 3d Flower Tutorial

Hi there,
I love it when you make projects using my tutorials but please be sure to link back here and give credit when you make and post to your blog.
Thank-you for your understanding and I hope you enjoy this tutorial xx
So, I am finally getting to show you this postable 3d flower. I say postable, it will be a large letter here in the U.K. but smaller than my other 3d flower which is HERE.
First of all you will need:
2 large flowers die cut from the Fun Flower Die, 1 medium flower from the same die and a large flower from the Boho Blossoms punch, other products needed are glue, snips, dimensionals and rhinestones to finish, all products used are SU! and available through your demonstrator, if you don't have a demo message me for more details :-)
So to begin ink the edges of all your flowers. Use the bone folder to curve the first two flowers gently down and the second two flowers upwards,
working left to right, take the first flower and fold gently into four, without creasing, and snip the bottom off
take the next flower and snip a line into the centre
run a line of glue down the edge of the cut 
fold over and adhere to give it some depth
add a line of glue around the hole you made in the first flower and adhere the second one on top
add TWO dimensionals to the centre of the flower and adhere the medium size die cut flower to these
then glue the centre of this flower to add the punched flower layer
 finish with rhinestones or perhaps a button would look nice
to adhere this flower to your card add two dimensionals at three points around the base
and there you have it, this is the card I used it on, there are more details HERE 
and I also used it on THIS card, THIS card and THIS card,
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and I hope you give it a go, I am looking forward to seeing your version :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

4 comments:

  1. Lovely little embellishment and a very attractive card.
    Big hugs ... Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,I love the flower.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi S-J this is great. Love your card its stunning. Thanks for another great tutorial
    x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another fab paper flower Sarah-Jane! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...