Tuesday 30 August 2011

Lovely Laura's Special Day

Good Morning to you today!
Friday was my very dear friend Laura's birthday. Now, I only recently met Laura but as soon as we did meet we just clicked and always have such a great time together, she helped me out at Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Fair so you may have met her too?? again though I have Stampin' Up! to thank for knowing this lovely lady, I am truly thankful for the people I can now call friends because of this company! O.K. enough mushy, the card....
I have used Sahara Sand with Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry,
Punched flowers were made with one of the Itty Bitty Bits punches, each finished with a rhinestone
The background was stamped with the "Sweet Friend" stamp from the Hello You set (this can be found tucked away at the back of the catty on page 86) using Sahara Sand Ink. Engraved Greetings was used for the main image (same page in catty) inked with markers,
more of that scrummy FREE ribbon ;-) Don't forget this offer ends tomorrow! contact me NOW to place your order to receive these gorgeous free gifts!
Bow tutorial coming soon...
and a bit more stitching inside to finish
Now, I wanted to make Laura a little something to go with her card and I had a little umming and ahhing but finally decided every crafter one can use pegs, so I covered these to match the card (tutorial for covering pegs is in the Dazzling Dozen tutorial pack)
using the itty bitty punches and rhinestones again
O.K. that's me for today, Zack is off on a sleepover with FIL tonight so I am not sure what I am going to do with the other two?? Better get thinking about it ;-) I have (mostly ;-)) enjoyed these summer holidays and it sure is going to be quiet around here next week!
Thanks for dropping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift - I've been using pegs in lots of crafty ways lately - just plain ones - but these look so good I might have to decorate a few myself. Oh and I just love that gorgeous stripey bow and stitching on your card Sarah-Jane - Laura will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah bless you nearly had me welling up lol. I LOVED the card and pegs thank you so so much x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah Jane and I adore these cute pegs you have done. Can I ask where you buy your pegs from and are they large ones or just standard size??
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...