Wednesday 10 August 2011

Strength and Hope Birthday

Good Morning!
Super quick post today but plenty of pics for you, I needed another birthday card this week, and I went with my favourite colour combo of the week (or two) Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum and Blushing Bride, I hope you aren't fed up with it yet?? anyway, I used Strength and Hope again, love these butterflies!
They are just so easy and fun to cut out, and no I am not great at that usually ;-) a few Rhinestones to finish them along the centres,
a trio of flowers from Itty Bitty Punches covered in Crystal Effects
Sentiment is from Basic Phrases, punched with the Designer Label punch
Not sure if it obvious but I inked the edges of all the Sahara card with Whisper White Craft ink, it gives a lovely subtle definition to the card I think
and inside to finish
O.K. that's me for today,
Thanks, as ever, for visiting me *mwah*
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours and all the beautiful layers on this card. Your butterflies are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...