Saturday 6 August 2011

Simply Stampin' Sketch

Hello there,
Hope your week has been a good one, I can hardly believe its Saturday again! So that means time for another Simply Stampin' Challenge and this week it's a sketch again, another fab one I think ;-)
And this is what I made, it is for a friend's Uncle actually and I used a Soft Suede and Baja Breeze colour combo to match the Elegant Soiree DSP
Happy Birthday is from the level 1 hostess set "Afterthoughts" and was inked with my markers and stamped across with the help of the Stamp-a-ma-Jig, I am not very good at straight by eye you see ;-)
Star punch, perfect for mens cards and Star brads, I so miss these since they retired :-( you can probably just make out the stitching but I should have used a more contrasting thread I think?
I added depth with dimensionals as you can see here, love a bit of depth, not great for posting but worth it for a special someone I think ;-)
and a couple of stars inside to finish too,
Well, it is Aunty Amber's birthday today (my sis but everyone calls her that, even my friends ;-)) she is coming round for lunch today so I have got loads to do (no change there I hear!)
Thanks for visiting today and be sure to go and check out the other DT's designs, we would love it if you had a go too :-D
Stampin' hugs,

2 comments:

  1. SJ I love it I am going to case it for my FIL birthday if you don't mind? Speak soon x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS SJ
    Love how you have done the star

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...