Friday 5 August 2011

A note of Thanks

Good Morning to you!
A much earlier post for you today ;-)
I have a little card for you today I sent to a lovely lady I met at the Steam and Craft Fair.
I used the Sizzix SU! exclusive Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies to make 'Thanks' in Rose Red,
Crumb Cake layer was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and  I added some matching Seam Binding ribbon, a simple but, I think, effective little card
 I have lots on again today :-s but I will be back tomorrow with the Simply Stampin' Challenge card for you, there is still time to enter this weeks challenge which is "Photo Love"
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card... and so often, less really is more! Thanks for sharing.
    Luv Lynne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo! just a perfect Thank you card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...