Sunday 21 August 2011

Day 6 of Dazzling Dozen Closer Looks

Good Morning to you today!
And today is the last day we all have off as a family this summer holidays so I am wondering what we will get up to? Perhaps a picnic in the forest? It is a shame the weather isn't better but at least it's not raining...yet ;-)
Anyhow, time for a closer look at the last 2 projects from my Dazzling Dozen Tutorials :-)
The first is a 10 card Christmas Stamp-a-Stack tutorial with all the measurements and designs you will need to run it as a class. I will be running this as a class myself in September (week of the 17th), go to my classes tab across the top of the page for more details and email me to book your place.
And finally a Curve Top Box using a whole sheet of A4 card with just an extra small piece of Very Vanilla card to stamp your image onto, a great size box and economical too!
and all the projects together once again ;-)
To purchase these 12 tutorials go HERE, the cost is just £7.50 for 117 pages of step-by-step instructions and photographs! If you would like to see all the close up projects again then click on the 'Class Tutorials' label at the bottom of this post and they will all come up together :-D
Well, thanks for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with some projects using the FREE GIFTS you can receive with a purchase this month, they are really beautiful and worth over £18 just for the ribbon and clips, that's without the gorgeous embroidered 'Cosmetics' Bag, I would say it is perfect for your crafty tools too ;-) Anyway, more on that tomorrow, bye for now
Stampin' Hugs

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great tutorial and easy to follow with so many projects. The only problem is I want to make them all NOW!! lol. Thanks so much for putting this suite of Christmasy projects together.
    lots of hugs ... Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...