Saturday 31 May 2014

Weekly Deals

**Sticky Post, Please scroll down for new ideas or hit the "Home" tab**
Hello there, 
I wanted to let you know about NEW WEEKLY DEALS that are now available, these are updated with new products EVERY WEDNESDAY and there are some real bargains on there each week ;-)
I'll be popping an order in regularly so pop over to my SHOP and take a look at the current promotions and then message me to order, you can of course order directly through my shop too :-)))
Also, for regular news and snippets please do go over to my Facebook Page, I often pop up there if I don't blog and you'll find little updates there most days. Plus when I do blog the link will come up in your Newsfeed too. Don't forget to "like" my page for these extras and sneak peeks! 
Stampin Hugs from me for today :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...