Sunday 18 May 2014

Dress Up Framelits

Good Evening,
I hope you have been enjoying the fantastic weather here in the UK? It's been fantastic here so we just had to make the most of it and go to the beach today :-) It was perfect for walking the dog but still a bit windy and chilly for sitting around. What did you spend your weekend doing? I'm going to be spending the evening in my craft room as I'm off work tonight, but especially seeing as the men folk are watching Star Wars (IV), Yep, the old one... again!
Anyway, today's card is a nice quick card to make using the Dress Up Framelits and Afternoon Picnic DSP, we made two of these at class this week...
 We glued the dress to the stand and then added the whole lot to the card with dimensionals behind the dress and tombow to adhere the stand
 Finishing by adding the sentiment (Label Love) stamped onto Naturals White card above a Strip of Viola's Lace (the lace is a wheel stamp. I have unmounted mine- see this tutorial) both stamped in Wisteria Wonder and Bakers Twine bow.
So, that was today's card, I hope you liked it? :-)))
Just before you go please don't forget the new 
STAMPERS CLUB (starting now, join today!)
and
 and 
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...