Tuesday 27 May 2014

Hardwood with Summer Silhouettes by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
I have a class this morning making mens cards which I will share with you soon but today I have this rustic style card made with the hardwood background stamp along with Summer Silhouettes this is a fab set and really easy to get great results because the stems and flowers are all separate (2-step stamping) making it easy to get this multi coloured effect, want to see? OK....
 I always seem to be using Linen thread with both of these stamps sets, I think it's because they remind me of being in the garden then the thread is like garden twine :-) 
See the Silver Dazzling Details dotted around? Pretty huh?
 This sentiment is from a retired set but I think you could use this card for lots of different occasions just change it up!
OK, that's me done for today.
Please don't forget these offers...
STAMPERS CLUB (starting now, join today!)
and
WEEKLY SPECIALS (great ribbon deals this week)
 and 
FREE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS OFFER (see my Facebook Page for a card made with these fab stamps)
only 'till the end of May, with just three designs left to choose from while stocks last so please choose soon...
And loads of goodies have been added to the CLEARANCE RACK, remember to take a look before they sell out!
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...