Wednesday 14 May 2014

Golden Wedding Card using the Stampin' up! Spiral Flower die

Good morning!
Today's card, as promised, is a Golden Wedding card. I was asked to make this one for a friend of hubbys at work. I wanted to make it simple but still pack a punch so I went for dimension! A sure fire way to make your card stand out from the crowd ;-) 
So, I started with the new(ish) Spiral Flower die from the Spring/Summer catalogue and some Brushed Gold and Pearlised cream card to make this...
 Love the Spiral Flowers, I added Gold and Vellum leaves tucked under the edges of the flowers
 across the bottom I used lots of flower punches, Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty Punches and the very lovely Petit Petals punch (this is currently out of stock so please be aware there will be a delay if you order this at the moment, I will let you know here as soon as it comes back in stock)
 and up the left hand side of the card...
 I added an insert and these words were a request, lovely. 
 All packaged in a box lined with white tissue.
The spiral flower (on the box lid) is loose with tape on the back so it can be posted without if needed or the flower can be added if it will be hand delivered
Well, I hope you liked today's card? 
Just before you go please don't forget the new 
and
 and 
I have an order going in tomorrow if you want to add to it then please message me, 
I'm off to play in my craft room now, have a great day!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...