Thursday 29 May 2014

Petit Petals by Stampin' Up! in Crumb Cake

Hello there,
I had a day off from blogging yesterday as we took the two smallest kids to the cinema. I went with Zoe to see Blended- very funny! and Hubs took Zack to see X-Men. We had a fab time! Our cinema times were an hour different so Zoe and I even managed to sneak a little shopping into the mix too ;-)
So, today I have been spending some more time with the kids but I wanted to pop on and share a card we made a few weeks ago now at the Petit Petals class. We stamped on Crumb Cake for this look
 The leaves are from the Secret Garden stamp set and we just glued the centre of the flowers after curling them with a bone folder
 and the sentiment is Label love which we layered with the Bracket Label Punch
So, that's today's card, I hope you like?
Please don't forget these offers...
STAMPERS CLUB (starting now, join today!)
and
WEEKLY SPECIALS my top picks this week are:
Square lattice folder (used on Yoda's head HERE)
Scallop textured folder- cute!
and the Strawberry Slush Ruffled ribbon (I used it HERE)
and last chance for the
FREE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS OFFER (see my Facebook Page for a card made with these fab stamps)
only 'till the end of May, with just three designs left to choose from while stocks last so please order soon...
And remember there are still loads of goodies added to the CLEARANCE RACK, remember to take a look before they sell out!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Love the card Sarah-Jane. Did you stamp the Crumb Cake CS with Petit Petals and Versamark for the background? Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,
      Thanks for visiting!
      The background is just the crumb cake card, no Versamark on today's card :-) HTH xxx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...